The Andersons strives to cultivate a workplace where differences are valued and each person is treated with respect. Each position is important to our success, and we recognize the worth and dignity of every individual. We also seek an atmosphere of complete openness and trust that emphasizes:
- Striving for high goals and standards
- Development of people to their full potential
- Open communication and mutual respect
- Close cooperation and teamwork
- Freedom to disagree and challenge
A full explanation of our values and commitment to our employees can be found in our Statement of Principles. Written by our founders, these principles are still followed today and are keys to our success as individuals and as a company.