Internships at The Andersons
Why Intern at The Andersons
The Andersons entrepreneurial spirit attracts some of the top talent across the various markets we serve. Our internship program offers you an opportunity to attain valuable experience working in real-time business situations for an industry-leading, publicly traded company.
Through networking and hands-on experience, you will gain exposure to upper level management while learning about The Andersons, our culture, and our career opportunities. Whether you are working within our brand new, state-of-the-art corporate headquarters in Maumee, Ohio, or at one of more than 100 other locations across North America, we are committed to investing in your development.
Areas of Opportunity
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain Management
What to Expect
- Three to five-month program
- Establish and achieve specific goals
- Attend meetings and assist on projects
- Participate in a final presentation to your manager, senior managers and the corporate leadership team
- Competitive wages
- Mentorship progran
- Networking opportunities
How to Apply
- Search for openings online
- Summer internship deadline: January 31
- Fall/Winter/Spring internship deadline: rolling
To be considered for an insternship, you must be working towards at least a Bachelor's degree and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.